Thursday, September 09, 2010

So I'm interrupting my samples again for a wee coffee break.....and whilst having a break I made another egg box so I thought I'd share it.  I have used K & Company Cuddly friends baby range, pink and white card stock, my cricuit and buttons from Dress it up.


And inside:


Simple but effective.  I also used some pink chalk ink and my new buttons from Epiphany Crafts in which you can back with matching paper which I've then threaded white ribbon through.
I'm loving these new buttons and tools....I am so going to need more!!
Let's hope the recipient likes it too.  :)


2 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Totally gorgeous! I love this idea!! And so pretty in pink :)

HUgs Judy x

Janiel/ janny said...

oph this is so BEAUTIFUFL!!! IWhat a great idea!!
hugs, Janiel