Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Right back to demo items.....


This little chap is from Personal Impressions Christmas set 1 (Clear stamps A6) and for those of you who are not keen on too much colouring in or got lots of cards to make this Christmas...he is the man for you as you only have the hat and scarf to colour. (I have used my copic pens then I have added some clear glitter and a wee bit of Rangers Glossy Accents.)
The papers and rub on are from the K & Company Christmas pack and the ribbon and snowflake charm from my stash.  I have used the corner punch from Martha Stewart "loops" on white America craft paper (also the card) then cut in between the loops to make them proud.  Finally I have edged with black marker.



Now with this card I wanted to do something a bit different rather than the usual Christmas colours and I have heard on the grapevine the "black" will be big this year.....we will see but here's my attempt.
The bauble is from the same Christmas set 1 from PI.  I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 8 (1/2 of) and Shapeabilities Fancy tags and Martha Stewart edger punch new scallop.  The paper, rub on, bling and ribbon are all from the K & Company Christmas kit.  Finally I have edged using Ranger Black soot distress ink and a black marker.

Two more cards down....more tomorrow.
 I've got another birthday card and a New Home card to make for this weekend....I think I might play before cracking on with the housework which is SO boring in comparison!

No comments: