Monday, July 12, 2010


Quack, quack I'm back...we didn't get all the way around plenty left for tomorrow as a little man's legs got tired. Bless!
Anyway onto crafting and the new range of Nitwits. These reminds me of the American clip art I used when I first started crafting....bring back happy memories.
The papers I have used American craft textured card to make a split 6" card, then I have mat and layered with Bear Necessities; heart paper, stitched hearts, strips and finally Girl topper all inked with TH distressing ink vintage photo. The greeting is from Hero arts and forgive me I don't know the name for the ribbon used but I would say it is string lace on the left.....please feel free to tell me what is it's official name as it is a new product to Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin and I was given a selection to play with. :) My brain and names don't work well, lol. Much rather be crafting instead.

No comments: