Friday, July 09, 2010



My next card from my demo selection is a re-run of a previous card inspired by an article from Annie's Attic. I love the simplicity of this card but the fact it looks (I think) quite classy. What do you think?
Anyway this is what I used:
Kay and Co Elegance Speciality mat pad
American craft textured card in black and silver
Spellbinders nestabilities labels 8 and Shapeabilities fancy tags
Martha Stewart punch Lattice
Kay and Co Elegance Grand Adhesions and finally a few small pearls

It's raining, it's pouring today, boo hoo, where's the lovely sunshine so we can get down to the beach? Hope this isn't going to be the norm over the holidays.....I like to get the kids out in the fresh air at some point during the day if only for my sanity!

2 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Stunning and elegant and I love the neutral colour scheme! Perfect! hugs Judy xx

Kirsti said...

Yeah me too Erika...I reckon it will be raining tomorrow for the party which is a real pain as I hoped to get them outside in the garden for part of the time!!!! Love the card btw....xxx