Thursday, July 15, 2010


How about another one as it is so "dreak" out today......is it really summertime?!

This is an A5 card again made with American craft card and Nitwit Spring Whimsy floral cream, hearts and diamond and the bunny is Spring Whimsy decoupage. The small flower punch is EK Success daisy chain edge...I love this as it reminds me of the lace my mum used on my clothes as a child. The greeting is from Hero arts and the card is finished with Distress ink vintage photo, red pearls and a black journalling pen.
Now I know decoupage can be a bit of a swear work in some crafting circles but I have to admit I find these quite cute and can see why folk do like to use this way of creating cards it is so quick and easy. :)
Anyway I'm thinking it might by the perfect wet day to have a craft room tidy.....it's either that or iron and I'm afraid that is always last on my list.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

What a cute bunny Erika...if you click on the link for Featherdown it will take you to the home page and there you will find lots of different farms participating in this...we had a fab time!!!

LorraineM said...

These are fun and cute Erika - I heard a lovely lady say 'It's not decoupage it's 'layered' :)