Wednesday, July 14, 2010


On to today's Nitwit. The stamp is from the pack Spring Whimsy and it a cute bunny which I have coloured with Promarkers and cut out with Nestabilities Small deckled Rectangles and the card and backgrounds have been cut using Labels 8. The flower is by Colour me crazy jewelled florettes crystal and has been coloured with promarkers to match. The flowers behind has by made using a Martha Stewart corner punch, big toots for Becca over on Amazing paper grace for the idea to which I have added a bit of bling. The papers I have used are red from American craft and Cherry blossom dark and gingham from Nitwits. The Martha Stewart edge punch doily lace is in the background finished by inking with, you've guessed Tim Holtz distress inks tea dye and a black journalling pen.

Happy crafting to all my creative pals out there in cyber land....hoping to get a bit more card making done later today.
It is one of my blogging pals birthdays later this week, you know who you are!!! And I have been playing with inks and stamps, I will show you what I came up with later in the week as I'd hate to spoil the surprise be it good or bad :) lol!

No comments: