Sunday, May 16, 2010


This is my entry to the Sugarbowl challenge that is running just now.  The sketch is by the wonderful Marlene and it has to include reusing stash.
The stamp is a new Manga Goth Girl from Sugar Nellie and the papers I have reused from a Rusty Pickle mini book and are from the Pirate Princess range.
I so love this stamp and can see me using it loads.

The card is for Jacqui over at Simply Create in Alford who is hosting a 1 year old birthday crop for her shop today.  I'm looking forwards to it for there are a lot of fella crafter's going.....should be a giggle!


6 comments:

Leigh said...

Fab card Erika, what a cool stamp. Hope you have a great time.

Kirsti said...

Gorgeous card IRL Erika...had a lovely day - it was great to catch up - hope you can maybe make it on Friday - would be great if you did!!!.xox.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Erika! I love that stamp too.

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card, I love it!
I haven't had the time to ink that stamp up yet, shame on me!
Hope you had a great time at the weekend.
Love Elaine x

Shazza said...

love this card Erika, NEED that stamp
x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Erika I saw this card today in real life and it is stunning! I adore it:) your colouring and attention to detail are fantastic!

Hugs Judy xx