Sunday, May 02, 2010


My final LO of the CC was PASS GO.  This challenge was worth a whopping £600 in Monopoly money so couldn't not be attempted.  It had to include stitching, something metallic, have a hidden section and a flap. 
The paper is bazzill black and beige plus Bon Appetit from Teresa Collins.  The lettering was doodlebug shin dig and the ribbon/embellishments from my stash.
The large flap reveals two photos of my son eating rice crispies off the floor....when he was a toddler he was so chuffed he managed to get in the food cupboard, get a full packet of rice crispies open and tip them over his head....and all over the floor!  There is also hidden journalling.  My stitching is around the outside from my machine and the metallic is silver brads and spoons.
The front photo is him sat enjoying the fruits of his labour, little monkey, lol!

No comments: