Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Thanks to my craft buddy Kirsti for this award.
The rules are no.1  Pass it on, no.2  List 10 things that make me happy.
So first I'd like to pass this on to: 


Now onto 10 things that make me happy:

1.  My boy's.........all the time xxx but especially sleeping and not fighting!
2.  Time to craft on what I want to do.
3.  A tidy house....which doesn't happen very often!
4.  Chocolate especially Dairy Milk, Galaxy bubbles and Thorntons Desserts.
5.  Food be it homebakes or a good curry!
6.  A nice glass of red wine...two even happier :-)
7.  A brandy with peppermint!
8.  Cropping with fella crafters.
9.  Attending crafty classes and learning something new.
10.  Gosh I should really place hubby somewhere so what can I say about him.........
.....still thinking..........erm......he looks good in his "grow bag!"  LOL!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL at number 10!!
Thanks for the award - will do it later...x

ForgedinPaper said...

I'm with you on number one and at least you gave DH number 10 not sure he will make it on my list lol. Maybe now.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Thanks so much for the award!!

I love your heart decoration on the post below. I love the shabby country look too. I bet it looks gorgeous on your wall! You are very talented :)

Hugs Judy xx

Kirsti said...

Ooh I thot I had left a comment here -oops sorry - lve the heart and you are very welcome for the award...xox