Monday, September 21, 2009

Where is September going? Sorry I've not been blogging much but guess I must work to fund my crafting obsession, LOL!
Just incase any of you guys don't visit my pals blog, Marlene, I thought I'd put a note on here.
She is part of a group running a blog hop this week with lots of yummy stash up for grabs...it starts here http://cardsmadebyclaudia.blogspot.com/ and finishes this Saturday the 26th. Hop, hop, hop, hop......my ears are growing and my nose is twitching...great cards to see too.

I must also send a mention out to the Rusty Pickle gang, Beckie and Sarah in particular who also had a fab blog hop this weekend just gone, sorry it didn't get an earlier mention guys but your work was stunning and the stash RAK were yummy too, hope you had lots of visitors.

No comments: