Monday, March 23, 2009


Better late than never, eh Pam!
It was my pals birthday last week and I finally got around to catching up with her on Sunday.. Why when I make cards for other folk do I always end up being "Last minute Annie" or worse late with sending my own? Very bad indeed!
Can you see the theme and trend over the last few cards, I love my cupcakes especially edible ones. At this point I'd like to thank the Aberdeen girls from the crop on Saturday for not eating all the muffins I took (being so good and not eating yummies!) I have had two already today so I'm doing a very good job at increasing my waist band, add to that the Thornton's choc's I got for Mother's day...I'm so going to need more exercise!!
Why is it that everything that is yummy is bad for you and everything yucky good?!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

yummy card Erika, infact I would say it was as yummy as your cupcakes :D