Sunday, September 28, 2008



I've got a question for all you crafter's out there....are you bad at sending your own handmade cards?

It was my parents Wedding Anniversary last week and that's me just made a card, how bad is that? Still I enjoyed doing something a bit different and having just come back from touring around Europe...I thought I'd give it a European theme.

Now having spent all day yesterday crafting do you think it would be cheeky to finish work I started?

Better try and get some jobs done first.....and catch up with my boys who are having a whale of a time with the new Lego Batman game on the Wii as we speak.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love all the new work on your blog. Bet your mum and dad loved the card - very personalised.

And having tasted the cupcakes firsthand I can definitely say yes they are brilliant!!

Lovely LO of the wee man sleeping.