Thursday, August 14, 2008



Yippee I did some scrapping today, 1st this year.......really should speed up! I had Jo and her boys over today and we all played. The boys together and Jo and I scrapped. I really enjoy sitting down with a pal and doing some of my own scrap booking as usually I am plodding with card stock or orders.

With a side order of tea and muffins a great day was had by all.

As to my page, I had to tell this story from a couple of weeks ago before I forget. We were out walking early evening and my youngest ran up to me with some wild flowers and told me he loved me! (Not a regular occurance!) It was one of those moments you just have to bottle, as the paddies and tantrums happen far more often. Now I know the spelling of mama is incorrect but the way he says it the accent is on the rrrrr and it sounds as if he is so "posh", (where he gets that from I don't know!) so I have added it how he says it. The flowers have been pressed in "Great Grandma's flower press" inherited many years ago but never put to use until now. The rest of the flowers in the press are all those done by her many, many years ago...older than both my boys together, and there they will stay until I can think of something special to do with them.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a lovely sentiment on your LO.
You are right, we have to cherish the times when they are good!! :)