Saturday, August 02, 2008


Three posts in one day.......avoiding housework, not showing off!

Now a lot of my crafting buddy's have been published in magazines and it is something I have always aspired too. However with one slight drawback, see I've never actually got around to submitting anything - which helps!
Recently I was asked to provide an article to go into Craft Stamper using Sugar Nellie stamps - I jumped at the chance and here is my efforts. If you want to see it in print it is in the August issue out now, which is why I can now show you on here. I've used the Mayflower range of papers from Rusty Pickle which are great papers for that man in your life!
Many thanks to the team at Sugar Nellie for the opportunity.

2 comments:

Shazza said...

I saw all these cards before and adored them before I even knew it was you Erika. Well done on your Craft Stamper spread and on these fab cards
Sharon
x

Sharon said...

I came on to your blog in the hope that these cards were here as I forgot to print off the RP newsletter. Going to amke a boy's birthday card tonight as DS1 has a party to go to tomorrow. .....save me a trip to Tesco LOL