Tuesday, September 11, 2007



It is one of the ladies at the local shop birthday soon and this is for her, my brief being name, age and mad on bingo! Another one ticked off the list.

Got my new curtains for the dinning room made up and hung yesterday and even had enough left for a table runner, the room has been finished for nearly a year so it hasn't taken me long to get my bum in gear!

Having a few friends over tomorrow for an Usbourne book party so better go and now make the house look presentable, not that it will last long with the boys. Still it will be nice to catch up with folk for a natter. I have promised a job lot of muffins so I must get cracking.

Taking a break this afternoon to pop to Karen's and sort kits for Saturday, busy later in the week. Hopefully I will get them all sorted and be back in time to get the boys from school.

No comments: