Thursday, September 20, 2007

After starting my mum and dads Ruby wedding purse at the Aberdeen crop on Sunday gone, I've finally got it finished. I've kept it simple as my parents aren't gushy, but am happy with the result. I have kept one side with their original wedding photos, digitally touched up and the other side more recent with the whole family on.

I really enjoyed going through to the Aberdeen crop with my mate Pam and catching up with everyone there, plus topping up with cakes and card, a great day all round.

Better get to the shop, Papercrafts in Elgin, this afternoon and start preparing for my two card classes on Saturday.
I did the same thing last Saturday and had a lovely bunch of ladies, another enjoyable crafting day.
My hubby is bound to catch on to all this weekend craft time soon so better make the most of it!!

No comments: